Little bit of a #flashbackfriday for today's post. We took these last week on one of the coldest days of the year, so I thought I'd show you all a few of my favourite winter fashion essentials. Don't forget to pack those thermals too, ladies.
Oh weekend, how I have missed you so. Since it's a Friday I've decided to keep this post pretty laid back and let you guys in on a few not-so-secrets that you may not already know about me. And to keep it fair, I'd love for you to leave a comment with a random fact about yourself too! Go go go.
1. I have two leopard geckos as pets (and of course the two cats).
2. I've got my own BMX bike, but I'm not very good at doing anything apart from riding around in circles.
3. I love playing video games to the point that I own pretty much every console there is..
4. I carry a hot water bottle around with me most days, and sometimes even take it into the cinema.
5. My claim to fame was being on Nickelodeon when I was a kid. Score!
LITTLE TBT from that time I spent six hours waiting in Gatwick airport. A lot of books were read that day, and a lot of fast food eaten, so I only have fond memories. Even though I generally hate physically travelling I can't help but love the fact that it allows me to wear things otherwise deemed inappropriate for day wear (or at least, hardly outfit-worthy). I like this elasticated waistband addiction I've developed lately. Next up? Elasticated shoes.
Thanks to everyone that entered my Caseable giveaway! The winner will be contacted tonight via email.