I'm one of those people that have a dream wardrobe in mind, so when it comes to actually shopping I always get disappointed when I come across the perfect pair of trainers that has one lace hole too many. Or if the laces are 1mm thicker than I'd like to be. Or if - you get it. I'm crazy. I like specifics. So when I got my heart set on a very specific pom pom bikini (damn you,
Pinterest) that apparently didn't exist in the real world, I decided to take matters into my own hands and create my own. And since Stylist Magazine were just so impressed with my sheer haberdashery skills and domestic goddess-mess (lol) they decided to film the whole thing too! Now please, brace yourselves for the best sewing skills you've ever seen..
How to do it:
1. Run the pom pom trim across the bikini edge
2. Trim to size (leave extra to account for stretch)
3. Pin down the trim to secure into place
4. Carefully sew the trim to the bikini
5. Tie a knot in the end to secure the trim
6. Cut the thread and voila!
You will need:
1 bikini of your choice
Pom pom trim
A sewing needle
Pins (to secure fabric)
A pair of scissors