WHEN it comes to finding clothes that fit me, it's almost like finding a needle in a haystack (read: hard). When you're a 5"3 girl weighing in at just over 100lbs my only options are usually kids clothes - which often means colour and/or Disney princesses - petite sections, or going oversized. Evidently I choose the latter option. In fact, I can't remember the last time I actually bought something in my size - I guess you can say I'm finally embracing the 'real me', whoever that is. Either that or I've just stopped looking at the labels and going straight for the comfy factor. Once again, let's go with the latter on this one.
Stuck with small-person syndrome like I am? Let's go over the plus sides of bigger clothes:
- Nothing quite says comfort like an elasticated waistband
- If the French can get away with man shirts then so can I
- Lumps and bumps are a thing of the past - goodbye bodycon!
- It's kind of a trend right now, so go with it
- You can eat as much as you want without any sign of bloating
SHIRT | Stella & Alf SWEATPANTS | H&M BAG | 3.1 Phillip Lim SHOES | Vans