In 2012 my Tumblr was practically dedicated to the Voguettes - AKA Emanuelle Alt and Carine Roitfeld. Skinny jeans, tailored jackets, white tees - sound familiar? It's essentially my style in a nutshell. But I won't pretend that I invented this magical combination. No sir. This my friends, is the highly scientific, top-secret (not really) mathmatical equation that will help you channel Parisian chic in five simple steps. No knowledge of the French language required.
1. Find the skinniest pair of jeans you can fit into and roll up the ankles (ankle cleavage is tres sexy).
2. Throw on your boyfriend's plain tee - do not iron!
3. Step into your highest (black) heels. Pointed toe looks best.
4. Throw a monochrome blazer over your shoulders to keep you warm, but do not use the sleeves. Do not!
5. To finish, keep makeup and hair simple and fuss-free. Leave any lipstick at home!
And there you have it - you're now officially half-way to Parisian Vogue. Kinda.